We launched a series of conversations about social justice and social welfare. You can find them here.
- Richard Green, Professor and Director, Lusk Center for Real Estate at the University of Southern California, discussing housing, the Community Reinvestment Act, and the foreclosure crisis.
- LaVonna Lewis, Teaching Professor at the Sol Price of Public Policy, on communities and health
- Manuel Pastor, Professor of American Studies and Ethnicity at the University of Southern California and Director of the Program for Environmental and Regional Equity, on immigration and cities
- La Mikia Castillo, community development practitioner and organizer for Get on the Bus, one of my favorite programs for prisoners and their families
- Sacha Klein, Assistant Professor of Social Work, Michigan State University, on child welfare policy and practice in the US.